Monday, May 7, 2007
Eden's Edge Exhibition at the Hammer
I always feel so lucky to be amidst some interesting art in Los Angeles. The Hammer museum, which is near UCLA, is exhibiting "Eden's Edge", a coming together of the work of fifteen artists and their perspective on Los Angeles over the past decade. Opening night is May 13th and it goes on till September 2. More about it here
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (36)
- Paper goes digital
- Four Seasons with the LA Chamber Orchestra
- Hiking in Mandeville Canyon
- Cheb - i - Sabbah at the Temple Bar
- Tuna Sandwiches
- Man Man
- Mother's Day - Hoops and YoYo style!
- Maddy Lemel's art
- An original Pollack or a fake? You decide!
- When Massive Stars go Kablooey
- Erotic Chinese Poetry
- Nice article on Shor's Algorithm
- Eden's Edge Exhibition at the Hammer
- Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
- Hiking in Whittier
- A beautiful picture of Srinagar
- Finally, Ahh....
- BSD Conjecture
- Los Angeles, thy fresh air!
- First International Conference on Quantum Error Co...
- Harvard - I wonder if my kids...
- Ghalib # 36
- Categorically Not!
- Underworld at the Bowl
- ▼ May (26)