Thursday, May 17, 2007
Hiking in Mandeville Canyon
I went hiking for three hours this morning in Mandeville Canyon which is off Sunset near Pacific Palisades. It was a beautiful morning. I saw blue dragonflies, butterflies the size of bats though far prettier and deers. Occasionally someone on a mountain bike passed me by. It was quiet, breezy, sunny, so calm. I picked some wild flowers which were mainly in three colors, orange, yellow and lilac. I could do this every morning. Two hour hike from 6 to 8, a quick shower and then off to work.
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (36)
- Paper goes digital
- Four Seasons with the LA Chamber Orchestra
- Hiking in Mandeville Canyon
- Cheb - i - Sabbah at the Temple Bar
- Tuna Sandwiches
- Man Man
- Mother's Day - Hoops and YoYo style!
- Maddy Lemel's art
- An original Pollack or a fake? You decide!
- When Massive Stars go Kablooey
- Erotic Chinese Poetry
- Nice article on Shor's Algorithm
- Eden's Edge Exhibition at the Hammer
- Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
- Hiking in Whittier
- A beautiful picture of Srinagar
- Finally, Ahh....
- BSD Conjecture
- Los Angeles, thy fresh air!
- First International Conference on Quantum Error Co...
- Harvard - I wonder if my kids...
- Ghalib # 36
- Categorically Not!
- Underworld at the Bowl
- ▼ May (26)