Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yoga With Travis Eliot


For a while now, I have been practicing yoga with Travis Eliot who has recently opened an online store. You can find inspiring yoga music, and audio downloads of his classes, and his instructional DVD. You can find more information about Travis at his website.

Travis truly brings the perfect balance of spirituality and physical fitness to his yoga practice. He is an amazing teacher, ever aware of his student's needs, and ever aware of where each one stands in their yoga practice. He strengthens our weaknesses without judgement, with empathy, with care and with deep-seated love. His music and his passion elevates the soul. For the first time in my life, I've become aware of my own breath and its movement. My challenge has been to regulate my breath each moment of my day. My breath-consciousness grounds my mental discipline which I find indispensable for my scientific and artistic pursuits.

Travis, congratulations on the new store, and thank you for being such a great teacher!





No comments: